Our Vision Statement
St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School is a welcoming school with a caring, friendly and supportive staff. Our primary aim is to foster an environment in which each child can reach his/her full potential, spiritually, socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically so that each child may lead a healthy, productive and meaningful life.
The Governing Board, in conjunction with school leaders and stakeholders have set the vision for our school:
- A school that is actively involved in teacher training programmes and initiatives such as our own “grow your own” pilot scheme.
- A school that recruits, develops and retains the best teachers to provide the best education for our pupils.
- A school that inspires children and young people to achieve and grow through the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning
- A school that builds resilient young people ready and able to engage with the next steps on their educational and faith journey through life.
- A school that aspires to excellence in Teaching, Learning, Leadership and Governance